At The White Box, one of our favorite things about weddings is how they reflect the style and personalities of the bride and groom. Especially in the celebration of today’s modern nuptials, we’ve found they are not bound by meaningless traditions. In our experience, bride’s no longer want to conform to the conventional. They want a unique wedding that perfectly personifies not only who they are as an individual, but also as a couple.
This desire for different doesn’t end with your dress, vows, venue or décor. There are many stunning alternatives to the traditional floral bouquet, and we’re dishing on some of our favorites below.
Browse these wedding bouquet ideas to find inspiration in new materials, eccentric shapes and unexpected colors.
1. Eco Flowers: Grab everyones attention with these Eco-friendly floral arrangements made from products using recycled and sustainable materials. This statement bouquet features sola wood flowers!
2. Feathers: If you really want to embellish your bouquet with something a bit unexpected, feathers are it. This creates a rustic and wild look that will bring natural glamour to your big day.
3. Succulents: Succulent bouquets are easy to maintain and add a striking accent to any arrangement, or even on their own.
4. Dried Flowers: Naturally beautiful and vibrantly colorful, dried flower bouquets are inviting to the eye and extremely romantic.
6. Sheet Music: Sheet music rolled up into paper flowers. This combination tastefully reflects a couples love for music.
7. Leather Roses: This has to be one of the coolest bouquets we’ve seen to date! The English Leather Rose Company has taken bridal bouquets to the next level with these real leather roses.
8. Book Pages: The ceremony isn’t the only place to incorporate a favorite reading. This one-of-a-kind arrangement featuring hand rolled book pages is absolutely adorable.
9. Brooches: A perfect way to showcase gorgeous family heirlooms and special mementos in an easy-to-assemble brooch bridal bouquet that will last a lifetime.