What better way to signify your love than with a Valentine’s Day wedding?! A wedding celebrated around this special holiday is not about the sweets, but rather, the sweet details. Everything from floral-decked altars and luscious pink bouquets, to heart-shaped table décor and red dresses, love will definitely be in the air. Get ready to swoon over these romantic and delicately curated on-theme Valentine wedding ideas from The White Box.
1. Color Inspiration: Valentine’s Day is synonymous with a pretty red and pink palette. Opt for these traditional hues as the main focal point of your big day, or mix it up by going all black and white with subtle hints of red and pink. This can include adding it into your floral arrangements, wedding party attire, favors and cake. Either way, these romanticized colors will be sure to add an elegant and dreamy look to your overall aesthetic.
2. Personalized Pink Cocktails: Pink champagne, anyone? Sweeten your celebration with signature pink cocktails that will leave your guests’ mouth watering. Try mixing up the Charleston Pink Lady, which combines gin, applejack brandy, grenadine and heavy cream for a nice, smooth finish. Or, go with the island vibes and craft up a Pink Coconut Frost Cocktail which includes tasteful flavors of coconut, pink lemonade and cherry. Top your beverages off with metallic geometrics stirrers to pull this modern look together.
3. Lace-Inspired Details: Weddings and lace go hand-in-hand, but don’t just reserve this delicate fabric for your dress alone. Consider decorating your stationary with lace boarders or adding lace runners to your buffet and food tables. Simple touches such as this can add romance and delicacy in the most tasteful way.
4. Ceremony Exit Toss: Give your guests a beautiful and unexpectedly dreamy moment by handing out red rose petals, heart shaped confetti or heart shaped balloons to toss as you exit your ceremony. Not only will this be fun for your guests, but it will create a picture-perfect moment for your photographer to capture as well!
5. Wedding Cake: Valentine’s Day is a day to indulge! Consider serving rich and elegant desserts like a decadent chocolate cake stuffed with strawberry or raspberry filling, or a red velvet cake drizzled with white chocolate. The cake itself can be heart shaped or you could go traditional and give the slightest nod with pink satin ribbons around the tiers of an all-white cake.
Are you planning a Valentine’s Day themed wedding? Contact The White Box today to learn how we can help bring your vision to life!