Congrats! You’re getting married!
As a groom, you are about to make what is arguable the biggest commitment one can make in their lifetime. So, you better look good while doing it!
Dressing formal is not an everyday occurrence. Suits and tuxedos are broken out for only a small handful of occasions, so most men generally don’t have a ton of experience wearing them. Which also means that knowing what, how and when to wear them can get pretty confusing.
Luckily, husband and wife duo, Courtney and Donnell Baldwin, have come up with a solution to point you in the right direction. Mr. Baldwin Style focuses on wardrobe styling and image consulting for the modern groom and gentlemen. Taking their passion for styling and years of experience in the fashion industry, Courtney and Donnell provide invaluable insight on how to begin the selection process of your wedding day attire, how to master your look and how to save a little money in the process.
Now, why would you need such a service? Let’s face it – having good taste and impeccable style isn’t going to happen overnight. And while your significant other will be the most beautiful person in the room on the day of your wedding, it wouldn’t hurt to show up and surprise them in a swoon-worthy look. To achieve that, it can take learning from the best in the industry to truly perfect dressing like a fashion-forward, modern man.
Mr. Baldwin Style inspires grooms to discover their personal style, get excited about their look and help guide them in the planning and execution of it, while considering how it will complement their partner and overall wedding style.
Master a personalized wedding look with the help of one of Mr. Baldwin’s many services, including:
- Custom Mood Board Creation: Serving as the road map for personal shopping with the Mr. Baldwin Style team, the mood board is 5-8 pages in length that consists of inspirational images in consideration of wedding elements including bride’s gown, location, theme, season, budget and more.
- Personal Styling/Shopping Hours: After reviewing your custom mood board, grooms are able to spend a minimum of 4 hours shopping with a member of the Mr. Baldwin Style team to put together elements of the looks identified.
- Day of Wedding Styling: If you want to make sure your look, as well as your groomsmen’s look remains buttoned up on the big day, the Mr. Baldwin Style team can be onsite to assist with steaming suits/tuxedos, dressing the men, assisting with outfit changes, etc.
- Virtual Styling: For grooms not located within the NYC area, Mr. Baldwin offers 60 minute Virtual Styling Sessions that include help identifying your wedding wardrobe budget, selecting your suit/tuxedo color, places to shop for your attire within your budget, helping tips to achieve the proper fit, shoe selection assistance, recommendations for the fathers, ring bearers, etc. and so much more.
- “One & Done” Styling Package: Secure a predetermined off-the-rack wedding day look by spending up to 3 hours with the style team in NYC.
If you want to take your styling even further, Courtney and Donnell even wrote a best-selling book, “GROOMS: A Professional Stylist’s Guide to Wedding Day Apparel for Every Budget”.
Mr. Baldwin Style certainly has our stamp of approval and we can’t wait to see how many of our brides’ men utilize this one-of-a-kind service!